kmod support in Anaconda

Folks,

I'd like for RHEL5's Anaconda to be able to not only install my OpenAFS
kmod but install the right kmod variant for PAE, xen, etc.

I've been working on the fedorakmod plugin for Yum for a bit during the
summer but got stumped on a yum bug.  Yesterday, I spent way too much
time figuring out the exact bug and making fedorakmod work around it.
With the plugin, Yum is now able to install all of the needed kmod
packages for a specific kernel module.

So, upstream is here:

    https://linuxczar.net/svn/slack/trunk/fedorakmod/

The plugin is also included in CVS head for yum-utils.  Testing,
feedback, and patches are welome.

What else needs to be done to have this included in Anaconda?

Jack
--
Jack Neely <jjneely@xxxxxxxx>
Campus Linux Services Project Lead