Re: driverdisk option on RH7.3

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 01:49 +1000, john wrote:
> Niels de Vos wrote:
> <https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2005-November/msg00018.html>

> Hmm, this URL doesn't look too good for us does it !

Well, it's just about the idea. I think you are right that this is about
including the dd.img into the initrd. That's not an option for me
either.

> It's very late here so I'll tinker with your suggestions tomorrow and
> let you know the result. In the meantime, if you have any other bright
> ideas you'd like me to experiment with, they will be warmly accepted !

On some other list (kickstart?) there was the advice to use a
http-install and look through the logs of the webserver. I think you can
use this trick and be able to see the filename which is being tried to
load. This filename should (hopefully) be the same as on CD.

Goodluck,
Niels