Question about Rehat Driver Update Media Format

Hi all,

I made a RH driver update floppy image which contains aaa.ko. Installation insmod aaa.ko normally. But after installation, the OS still uses its embedded bbb.ko.

So, I aims to add a script to the image, which can automatically configure the installed OS to use my own aaa.ko, just like Suse image's update.pre/update.post.

Does RH driver update floppy image contain any script that can run in installation? And when does this script run?

Is there any documentation IN DETAIL about the format of RH driver update floppy image?

Many thanks!

Thx & Rgds
McArthor Lee