kadischi-anaconda development

Hi.
I am currently working closely with kadischi, and this has a bit to do with anaconda. Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction, provide some guidance, you know. Kadischi (LiveCD tool) users experience exceptions in Anaconda when using /media/cdrecorder for instance for arg[0] in kadischi. I have implemented a small section in it to check for method.startswith('cdrom://') to try and alleviate this problem, well CdromInstallMethod of image.py always needs more values than provided, if a user does use
'cdrom://' for arg[0] in kadischi.

I'm curious if this is just going to be fruitless, the reason users should use cdrom:// is because if they don't kadischi will default to nfs:/ assuming it is a local filesystem type repository of packages. Either way this is done nfsinfo in writeKS fails or CdromInstallMethod class fails with needing more than one values to unpack.
I can provide, if someone requests more detailed information on this.
Basically my method is not large enough, when using cdrom:// however with kaidshci buildstamp style configuration where it gets 'productPath', it is correct, when it is 'Fedora'.

Can you guys shed some light, those who know anaconda well?
Fortunately I am not at my wit's end with it, but anyhow.. I am sort of at a crossroads of my own opinions what could be done, but they are not expandable solutions, merely workarounds, and wouldn't hold water tight
in the long run.

Thanks guys.

J. Hartline