Set anaconda AND system default language

First of all, sorry for my english :-)

I'm customizing FC4 install CDs. I need Anaconda to start in spanish as
default language (language selection screen must be hidden).

I've followed this:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2005-August/msg00082.html

It works very well. The installation proccess starts in spanish and language
selection screen is hidden. But when installation finishes and I boot in the
installed system, default system's language is still english. I
mean, /etc/sysconfig/i18n is OK, but GDM, Gnome, etc. is in english.

Using system-config-language the problem is fixed, but obviously this is not
what I want.

How can I set default system language to spanish during installation? What do
I have to modify in Anaconda code?

Thanks in advance.
--
Christian González G.