installation problem

Hello every one,
i am trying to install Fedora 4 on my laptop but it is being halted when ever it boots from the cd. After i need to switch off my laptop and then same problem comes again when i reboot it. so its not installing from many days, same as the problem with my P4 PC.
waiting for reply with any possible solution
thanx in advance
bye

A.H Kazmi

Yahoo! Photos