Re: respinning RHEL-4

Skahan, Vince wrote:
I'm trying to respin a customized variant of RHEL4 from the sources.
I have all the SRPMS (original and updates) rebuilt successfully
with the exception of comps and rpmdb-redhat.

There are a variety of partially correct, minimally complete docs out
there
for previous versions of RH and Fedora Core, but I can't find one that's
both complete and up to date for RHEL4 (or FC equivalent).

Is there a pointer to the full procedure CentOS or the like follow to
respin
their system that somebody can point me to ?

I'm more than willing to assemble an updated doc if it would help, but
at
this point I'm a little uncertain about how to get the last piece done
(ie, rolling
my own bootable CDs for the patched 'distro' so to speak).

Any help greatly appreciated....

The script used to build CentOS4 is at:

http://centos.hughesjr.com/testing/build.sh.txt

James Pearson