Anaconda installation dying when reading comps.xml

Good afternoon, all -

I've been playing around with my very own comps.xml, in an effort to
trim down the @base and @core groups, as well as to try to insert some
of my own RPMs inside of these groups.  I've had varying degrees of
success over the past couple weeks, but now I've hit a brick wall.

I've edited my comps.xml, and can find no errors in it.  All tags are
completed and terminated properly.  Here's a quick rundown of how I've
created the install set which I have been working with:

trim comps.xml:  http://pastebin.com/309018

genhdlist --withnumbers --productpath=RedHat /tmp/redhat-1/

pkgorder /tmp/redhat-1 i386 >/tmp/pkgorder.txt

genhdlist --withnumbers --productpath=RedHat
--fileorder=/tmp/pkgorder.txt /tmp/redhat-1

buildinstall --comp dist-4.0 --pkgorder /tmp/pkgorder.txt --release
"RedHat-4 i386" --product "RedHat-4 i386" --version 4 `pwd`

I'm using RHEL4.0 for this, not RHEL1 as may be gathered by my pastes.
I've got several /tmp/redhat-* directories with pristine sources, so
that if I get too far into a garbled install, I can switch to another one :)

The errors that I'm getting in Anaconda seem simple enough.  However, I
cannot figure them out, and I've exhausted my resources at this point -
which is why I'm asking for the help of the Anaconda Devel List.  The
errors that I am seeing are as follows:

VC1:
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4018/screenshot5sd.png

VC3:
http://img298.imageshack.us/img298/816/screenshot10dx.png

comps.xml:
http://pastebin.com/309018

Any help that I can get, or pointers even, would be very much
appreciated.  Like I said, this list is a last resort.  I'm not sure
into which category my problem falls under, but from what I've read the
last few days, "hardcore" issues such as this are to be sent to the
Anaconda devel list.

Again, thanks very much for your time.
-dant