Controlling probe order of SCSI and ethernet devices

Hi,

 I'm sure this is a FAQ but I'm trying to figure out a way to control
the order that SCSI and ethernet drivers get added to modules.conf in
anaconda. Our machines have multiple SCSI controllers and ethernets and
if the order gets mixed up then then we don't find the system disk where
we expect it. I've found references to scsihosts= in the devfs docs but
it doesn't seem to actually do anything. Of course I can always play
with modules.conf after the installation but thats a pain.

Any ideas?

Thanks alot,
Greg

--