Problem with Fedora Core 2 Build Process.

All

I am have problems using buildinstall with Fedora Core 2. It keeps
deleting my isolinux directory. Note that I have removed the
getfullcomps.py which is still listed below (to show the complete
working version).

Are there any decent web pages/white papers/documentation on this
process? It seems rather obfuscated.

Also note that I am not doing a split here since my procedure is to
mount the .iso and perform an NFS install, then when I am finished I
write the iso to a DVD.

Any suggestions/comments are appreciated.

Nix

Makefile
--
BUILD = hawaii
DISTBASE = /src/${BUILD}
PYTHONPATH = /usr/lib/anaconda
PATH :=
${PATH}:/usr/lib/anaconda:/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime:/usr/share/comps-extras
BASEDIR = ${DISTBASE}/Core2/Fedora/base
COREDIR = ${DISTBASE}/Core2
HDFILE = ${BASEDIR}/hdlist
PRODUCT_PATH = Fedora
PKGORDER = ${BASEDIR}/pkgorder.txt
VERSION = ${COREDIR}/Fedora/RPMS/fedora-release-1-3.i386.rpm
VERSION2 = dist-fedora
PRODUCT = Fedora
RELEASE = Fedora
DRIVE = /dev/scd0

# Commands
CP = /bin/cp
RM = /bin/rm
GENHDLIST = /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist
PKORDER = /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder
BUILDINSTALL = /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/buildinstall
MKISOFS = /usr/bin/mkisofs
GROWISOFS = /usr/bin/growisofs
SED = /bin/sed
EJECT = /usr/bin/eject

buildopts = --pkgorder ${PKGORDER} --comp ${VERSION2} --version
${VERSION} --prodpath ${PRODmkisofsopts =   -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c
isolinux/boot.cat -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size
growisofsopts = -Z ${DRIVE}=${DISTBASE}/Core2.iso/${BUILD}-disc1.iso
mkbootisofsopts =   -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c isolinux/boot.cat
-no-emul-boot -boot-load-sbootcdopts = -Z
${DRIVE}=${DISTBASE}/NFSCDRom.iso/boot.iso

all: cpcomps clean generate pkgorder catpkgs buildinstall mkisofs

clean: rmhdlist rmhdlist2 rmdistbase

cpcomps:
# Copy the comps.xml file which contains the list of install groups for
the
# development system to the $BASEDIR for generating a file list.
    if [ -e ${BASEDIR}/comps.xml ]; then \
        ${RM} ${BASEDIR}/comps.xml ; \
    fi ; \
    ${CP} -f ${DISTBASE}/comps.xml ${BASEDIR}/comps.xml

rmhdlist:
#removed the old hdlist
    if [ -e ${BASEDIR}/hdlist ]; then \
        ${RM} ${BASEDIR}/hdlist ; \
    fi

rmhdlist2:
#removed the old hdlist
    if [ -e ${BASEDIR}/hdlist2 ]; then \
        ${RM} ${BASEDIR}/hdlist2; \
    fi

generate:
# Generate the base list.
    ${GENHDLIST} --hdlist ${HDFILE} --productpath ${PRODUCT_PATH}
${COREDIR}

pkgorder: ${PKGORDER}
## determine the load order for rpms
    ${PKORDER} ${COREDIR} i386 ${PRODUCT_PATH} > ${PKGORDER}

catpkgs:
#add pkgs.xml to the end of comps.xml
    cd ${BASEDIR}; \
    sed -i -e /\<\!--\ packages\ --\>/'r ./pkgs.xml' ./comps.xml; \
    cd -

# create an install build
buildinstall:
    ${BUILDINSTALL} ${buildopts}

# remove the previous ISO if it exists
rmdistbase:
    if [ -e ${DISTBASE}/Core2.iso/${BUILD}-disc1.iso ]; then \
        ${RM} ${DISTBASE}/Core2.iso/${BUILD}-disc1.iso ; \
    fi

#create ISO
mkisofs:
    ${MKISOFS} ${mkisofsopts}