Re: rpm db files strangeness

Paul,

I believe these are warnings, not errors.  The only time those __db
files are created is when something is operating on the RPM database.
For example, when you install an RPM, those files are created (and
removed).

When you try to install an RPM and rpm complains about getting a lock on
the RPM database, the first thing you do is go remove those files;
they're inconsequential.  I wouldn't worry about the failures to remove
them  :)

/Brian/

--
       Brian Long                      |         |           |
       Americas IT Hosting Sys Admin   |       .|||.       .|||.