Re: rpm dependency resolve....problem

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6473&mode=&order=&thold=

> This is the step which i want to automate.
>
> cd /RH80/ONE_CD/RedHat/RPMS
> mkdir /tmp/testdb
> rpm --initdb --dbpath /tmp/testdb
> rpm --test --dbpath /tmp/testdb -Uvh *.rpm

This test is good if you are doing things manually,
but since you are writing a tool, then you should take
advantage of what's already in the python libs to
handle rpms. Look at the scripts that come with
anaconda to get an idea of what to do. This would make
the tool more robust IMHO.

    --brett