Re: rpm dependency resolve....problem

On 27 Mar 2004 16:47:42 +0530
root [GP] wrote:

GP> Hello,

Hi,

[...]
GP> if i give two paths to my script firstly the path to my ONE_CD and the
GP> second of my all RPMS, it should resolve all the dependencies
GP> automatically. Is this possible to do???.
[...]

Well, from what you wrote earlier I assume you want to script this
in python .... have a look to getfullcomps.py, it should be easy
to change it to fit your needs.

--
Alain

PM: Oh, by the way, this is none of my business but you should avoid
    using that root account of yours if not really needed ;-)