rpm dependency resolve....problem

Hello,
 first of all thanxs for the help you guys has given me from time to
time. I want to design a tool to automate all the tasks in ceating a
custom CD. I have been succeded in doing most of them but failed in the
last and most important one, package dependency resolution.

I am refering the document
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6473&mode=&order=&thold=

This is the step which i want to automate.

cd /RH80/ONE_CD/RedHat/RPMS
mkdir /tmp/testdb
rpm --initdb --dbpath /tmp/testdb
rpm --test --dbpath /tmp/testdb -Uvh *.rpm

if i give two paths to my script firstly the path to my ONE_CD and the
second of my all RPMS, it should resolve all the dependencies
automatically. Is this possible to do???.

I have seen rpm-analyser but not sure how i can use it. Downloaded it
and run...very good tool i think :-). But i dont need any GUI for my
purpose but want to function like that in background if i give it
package list.

Regards,
Gautam Pagedar