getfullcomps.py ignoring non-standard kernels

Hi All,

I have built some kernel modules that have a requirment in their rpm
on:

	/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.20-30.9bigmem

When I run it through the getfullcomps.py (along with the other rpms
in this one off distro) I get the following error:

	CRITICAL ERROR: Unable to resolve dependency /boot/vmlinuz-2.4.20-30.9bigmem for kernel-module-TKLCdrivers-2.4.20-30.9bigmem

And when I go in getfullcomps.py I find the following code:

                        for tag in [rpm.RPMTAG_FILENAMES]:
##                         for tag in [rpm.RPMTAG_PROVIDENAME,
##                                     rpm.RPMTAG_FILENAMES]:
                            if req in h[tag]:
                                # XXX ignore glibc-debug and non base
                                # kernels for now with dep resolve
                                if (h['name'] == "glibc-debug" or
                                    h['name'].startswith("kernel-")):
                                    continue
                                if h['name'] not in deps:
                                    deps.append(h['name'])
                                    founddeps[req] = h['name']
                                found = 1
                                break
                    if found == 1:
                        continue

                    # ack, I haven't found anything for this dep. scream
loudly
                    print >> sys.stderr, ("CRITICAL ERROR: Unable to
resolve dependency "
                           "%s for %s" %(req, name))

Note the comment:

	# XXX ignore glibc-debug and non base
        # kernels for now with dep resolve

So why would you do that (i.e. ignore non-base kernels)?  Is there
a danger in patching this to not ignore non-base kernels?

Cheers