re-order pkgorder

I have a kickstart file & custom distro that takes up two CDs. The problem is that if a user wants to add RPMS that are not part of the two CDs, they have to either use the Vanilla redhat cds or mount to a unified tree (using redhat-config-packages).

Is there a way to include all the rpms in the CD set, say three CDs, but not require the third CD unless they want to add RPMS that are not part of the kickstart installation?

I guess what I'm trying to do is build the three CDs, but sort the order so that only CD1 & 2 is needed during installation. May I can run pkgorder and manually stack the RPMS that are not needed to the end of the file?

-steve