Re: Dependency management / python rpm module docs

> o. Given a list of rpms, how do I satisfy their dependencies?

I found the kickstart-tools utilities most helpful in my process of making a
custom distro. You can find them at http://kickstart-tools.sourceforge.net/

Another tool I same accross is rpm-analyzer at
http://www.maisondubonheur.com/rpm-analyzer/ Haven't really played around
with it much though. It looks like it could do the trick.

> o. What files are required by anaconda to get things installed?

I think you need these anaconda packages (also a rquirement for  the
kickstart-tools utilities)
-anaconda-runtime-9.0-4.i386.rpm
-anaconda-9.0-4.i386.rpm

If you want to rebuild anaconda (which I am trying to do right now with the
help of this board) you will need the src rpms
-anaconda-9.0-4.src.rpm

Hope this helps

AR