Dependency management / python rpm module docs

Hi,
	I've been on and off this list for a while, and I've now built
custom installations of RH 7.1, RH8, and  soon, RH 9, and it's
gotten a little bett each time.

	This time around, I'd like to actually have something that I
can feed a list of required packages (say, the meaty part of a
kickstart.cfg), and have it troll through my pile of rpms to
pick up those files, everything needed by anaconda to run the
install, and all of their dependencies.

	I don't seem to see anything like that.  The most automated
that I've found is the build_distro kit by Michale Fratoni, which
I used last time around.

	In any case, at this point, I'd like any information that
people could point me to for:

o. Given a list of rpms, how do I satisfy their dependencies?
o. How do I use the python rpm module? (I cannot find documentation)
o. What files are required by anaconda to get things installed?

	Any ideas or advice?

--
Adam Haberlach         |  "We spent the 90's all trying to figure out
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  how to get email and the 00's trying to