Re: Anaconda source welcome_gui.py +pl help

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, John Smith wrote:

> I need a help in understanding one of the anaconda source file named
> welcome_gui.py. For the sake of readability, I have included the source file
> over here.
>
> The problem that I am getting is understanding only the "ics" as defined in
> the
> source .
>
> Does anyone have any idea, where from (means which file) the ics has come
> along and what it
> means actually. I would also to know wherefrm ics.grabnext() is doing.

You need to look at gui.py and dispatch.py.  The hash stepToClass{} has an
entry for "welcome" which points at the class WelcomeWindow inside of
welcome_gui.py.  The arguments are defined in installSteps[] in
dispatch.py (which in rh7.2 comes from id.configFileData).

--Patrick.