Anaconda source welcome_gui.py +pl help

Hi,
I need a help in understanding one of the anaconda source file named
welcome_gui.py. For the sake of readability, I have included the source file
over here.

The problem that I am getting is understanding only the "ics" as defined in the
source .

Does anyone have any idea, where from (means which file) the ics has come along and what it
means actually. I would also to know wherefrm ics.grabnext() is doing.

Any clue, idea will greatly help.

Please help...

Best Regards,
John S

# welcome_gui.py: gui welcome screen.
#
# Copyright 2000-2002 Red Hat, Inc.
#
# This software may be freely redistributed under the terms of the GNU
# library public license.
#
# You should have received a copy of the GNU Library Public License
# along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
# Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
#

import gtk
from iw_gui import *
from rhpl.translate import _, N_

class WelcomeWindow (InstallWindow):

   windowTitle = N_("Welcome")
   htmlTag = "wel"

   def __init__ (self, ics):
	InstallWindow.__init__ (self, ics)
       ics.setGrabNext (1)

   # WelcomeWindow tag="wel"
   def getScreen (self, configFileData):
       frame = gtk.Frame ()
       frame.set_shadow_type (gtk.SHADOW_IN)

       image = configFileData["WelcomeScreen"]
       pix = self.ics.readPixmapDithered(image)

       if pix:
           box = gtk.EventBox ()
           box.modify_bg(gtk.STATE_NORMAL, box.get_style ().white)
           box.add (pix)
           frame.add (box)

       return frame

Access Hotmail from your mobile now. http://server1.msn.co.in/sp03/mobilesms/ Click here.