Send output of install disc to serial port

Hi, I need to make the RH9 install disc1 port all of its output to the serial port. I've used the iso directory from disc 1 and added the console=ttyS0 to the options in the isolinux.cfg file to make a boot disc which is working great for NFS installs, but if I tell the install to get the files locally off the cd, it doesn't work. I've added the RedHat/RPMS directory from disc1 to the cd Ive made and it wont see the files locally. I also copied all the files from disc 1 to a directory, added and edited the isolinux.cfg file again, and it still wont see the files locally. Actually, in the last case, it ignored the isolinux.cfg file and just put everything on the local screen. I basically need a disc that tells the install to use the console/serial port so I can do installs without hooking up a keyboard and monitor, and I want it to get the files on the same cd I'm booting from and not off the network. I only do minimal installs and add what's needed after that, so I only need the files off of RH9 disc 1. Any ideas? Thanks for reading, Mark.

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus