Minimal install and kickstart

Hi, I already asked this question in the Kickstart list, but nobody could answer it. When manually doing a minimal install on RH9 you end up with about 500mb of data. When doing a minimal install using a kickstart file I end up with about 800mb of data. Anyone know where the extra rpms are coming from, and does anyone have a kickstart.cfg file that would give me the same install as a manual minimal install? Thanks, Mark.

<b>MSN 8:</b> Get 6 months for $9.95/month. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup