Rescue Mode

Hi all,
       Firstly, this is the first time I am messing with the python scripts
of Anaconda, so forgive me if this is a very trivial doubt.

This is what I am trying to do :

1. I have a utility for Linux 7.2 which I want to load instead of the shell.
2. I do not need any package installation ... nothing.. I just need to boot
up in Linux rescue mode and then invoke my utility instead of the shell. I
know this change is to be done in the rescue.py file. But I have to automate
this process. So I want to get rid of the "Select a language" and "Select
the keyboard" screens before it tries to load the shell.

Could someone please give me pointers on how to do this. I have not used
python and this is my first time. Please try to help.

Thanks,
Sameer Kamat.