Advanced Server and Anaconda...

Hi All,

Are there any significant differences between Anaconda that ships on
standard RedHat distros and
the one used with Advanced Server?

The reason I ask, is I built a custom pared down Advanced Server Distro
that had a kickstart
file on the cdrom and it seems to ignore the kickstart file, and at the
point you select CDROM
based install it seems to think that Advanced Server Media is not in the
drive.  I have been poking
around the source for few hours now and have not been able to fully
determine what is going on.

Any help would be appreciated...james