Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:01:48 -0400 (EDT)
From: Andrew Park <apark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: filesystem not being mounted RH7.3 ks

I am kickstarting Dell GX260.  It goes through all the necessary
processes until it hits the actual installation.  It formats the drive
the way I asked it to, but then it seems to forget to mount them.
I get "You don't appear to have enough disk space ..." error, so I
dropped down to the tty2 and ran 'mount' command.  Sure enough it
did not mount any of the disk partitions.  I manually mounted them
on a temporary directory and it succeeded, so I am guessing that I may
have missed a configuration option OR I discovered a bug.
Can anyone comment?
Thanks