CDROM install with kickstart script and %post section.

This must have been asked previously - But, I've been googling and browsing for two days to no avail.

First, I once found a page on one of the RedHat sites that was asking and responding to request for improvements to anaconda/kickstart process.

It seemed everything people asked for the author already had a solution in the current implementation. Thus, making the RFC document a very impressive FAQ instead.

Anybody know what I'm talking about could post a link I'd be really
greatful.  I only ask 'cause I think that page had the answer to my
next question:

How to use a third CD for customization under %post section of kickstart script.

I started using ks on network pxe installs.  I'd nfs mount an install
directory off the pxe/dhcp server to further customize and explode tarballs off of.

When running off the install CD's the system has the cd in-use so I can't dismount it.

Somebody must have gone through this exercise.

I know that other solutions might be possible - i.e. building the links into the first or second install cds - But, I want to keep the same structure (directory hierachy, and ks scripts) as a net install.

Then I can support laptops and remote systems (boxes set up outside the range of our pxe/dhcp/kickstart server)

I have seen info on a DVD install - That might work - as all our machines come with DVD's - still like to stick to CDs.