Re: Tascam US-122 linux freeze

In my scenario the system freezes printing anything, so I should use the serial approach.

I'll try it asap and I'll give you a feedback.

Regards,
Antonio

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 8:11 AM Paul Menzel <pmenzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Antonio,

Am 02.05.21 um 18:11 schrieb Antonio Petricca:
> Unfortunately the kernel panic prevents us from getting the crash
> stack trace! :(

The kernel panic is normally written on the screen. Please transcribe
it, and send it to the list.

If you mean, that is not the case, then please get a system with a
serial port, connect the serial cable with another system, and start
Linux with for example `console=ttyS0,115200 console=tty1`, and capture
the serial log messages on the other system.

Kind regards,

Paul