Hi, I am trying to use my old Tascam US-122 on Linux Mint 19.3 / Ubuntu 18.04 equipped with kernels 4.15 and 5.0.
I followed with a lot of attention the guide at https://alsa.opensrc.org/Tascam_US-122, so I fallen in the below scenario:
- I configured the ALSA firmware.
- I plugged the USB card.
- The USB led does not powered up.
- I unplugged and plugged the card again.
- After 30/45 seconds the US led powered on.
- Later after a minute or two the system freezed. I had to power off the PC because not even the AtSysRq reboot the system.
Could somebody help me?
Thank you so much,
_______________________________________________ Alsa-user mailing list Alsa-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/alsa-user