Steinberg ur44 outputs

Hello,

I'm running Solus linux with a Steinberg (Yamaha) UR44 USB Audio Interface.

The unit is powered by an external source, and is set to 'CC' - USB class compliant.

The ur44 has Left and Right Main Outputs, and four Line Outputs (1 - 4)

When I select my device in the Solus sound settings (pulse audio based), there is only one device profile, 'analog 4 channel' which is incorrect. This profile assumes there is an output for Front Left, Front Right, Rear Left, and Rear Right speakers.

From my understanding  of the specs, there should be profiles for
*) Main Output L,R (Mix 1)
*) Line output 1,2 (Mix 1)
*) Line output 3,4 (Mix 2)

Using the "incorrect" profile, I don't get audio out from Main Output L,R.  I do get audio output from Line Outputs 1-4.

What information can I provide (along with how to get it) that can help us obtain or create the proper device audio profiles?

Thanks.

Untested (for now)
Inputs 1-4
Line Input 5,6