Re: Speaker no sound - ALC662 on 51NB.COM's X62 board

Hi,

I have the chance to re-visit the issue and get more information. From
the circuit diagram, we know that the speaker amp is controlled by a
GPIO pin. We can turn it on by using hda-verb, i.e.

# -- X62 ALC662 GPIO to turn on speaker amp ------
/usr/bin/hda-verb /dev/snd/hwC0D0 0x01 SET_GPIO_MASK 0x01
/usr/bin/hda-verb /dev/snd/hwC0D0 0x01 SET_GPIO_DIRECTION 0x01
/usr/bin/hda-verb /dev/snd/hwC0D0 0x01 SET_GPIO_DATA 0x00

Could it be possible to associate the GPIO with the master mute or
speaker mute function?
Any recommendation is much appreciated. I would like to have the
direction so that I could work out the patch. e.g. An example code
snippet would be very helpful.

Thank you.

Quintus