Speaker no sound - ALC662 on 51NB.COM's X62 board

Hello all,

I am using Debian sid on an X62 motherboard developed by a small group
from 51nb.com.
The X62 board is to replace the Thinkpad X60/X61 motherboard with
i7-5600U / 5500U CPU and DDR3. The audio part is built with Intel HDA
and Realtek ALC662 Rev3 codec with PAM8403 amplifier.

However, the speaker has no sound under Linux.  (The RealTek Windows
driver is working well on Windows 10, by the way.)  I am sure that the
speaker is not muted in alsamixer. The headphone jack output is
working well. I tried hda-analyzer to change EAPD but it didn't help.

I would like to have your advice for the direction to fix the issue.
What kind of quirk should be applied? Attached are the output of
alsa-info.sh and kernel log for your reference.

If further information is required, I could contact the X62 hardware /
BIOS development team in China.
Thanks very much.

Best regards,
Quintus

p.s.
-- My apology. I should post this in plain text format --