Alsa only restores the first device state not the second one

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem: the alsa on my desktop, which has two output sound
devices, always only restores only the first sound device state but not
the second one, which is always reset to be 100% volume.

My desktop has two devices: one internal speaker and another one
connected through HDMI cable. The output of `cat
/var/lib/alsa/asound.state` is pasted here: http://pastebin.com/cmTBdzZt

The problem I noticed is that the second device, which is marked as
'state.NVidia', has a few values ridiculously strange in
control.2,3,4,8,9,10,12.

I'm currently using nouveau driver, kernel version 3.15.10.

Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks!
Hong