speakers do not mute after headphones plugged in

Hi list,

After I installed Debian on my newly bought Dell XPS 13 laptop, everything worked
perfectly - after some tweaking of course - except sound. Laptop has two audio
cards:

# cat /proc/asound/cards
 0 [HDMI           ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel HDMI
                      HDA Intel HDMI at 0xf0510000 irq 62
 1 [PCH            ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel PCH
                      HDA Intel PCH at 0xf0514000 irq 59

My very simple asound.conf with dmixer is this [0]
The problem is when I plug in headphones, output comes both from the laptop's
speakers and from headphones. The kernel I use is Debian 3.13-1-amd64 and alsa
version is 1.0.27.2

Also I haven't tested yet audio output from the first card (HDMI) since I don't
have any DisplayPort monitor available.

Is there any known problem with these devices? Probably it's my asound.conf
problem but I can't figure it out.

[0] http://pastebin.com/L0xJNNzS

Thank you,
--