Re: MAYA44 USB audio device no inputs control (again)

Hi Conrad,
sorry for late response (weekend delay :)

The soundcard works fine in playback, but in recording there is no way
to control the volume of the recording on inputs.
It seems to be default setted to 50%.

If I try to recording audio, the volume of recording is never greater than -6dB.
If I try increase the volume in the hardware input (source input, not
in soundcard) to get louder recording, I get is a completely distorted
sound not louder than -6dB.
I no have software volume input, Alsamixer, in "capture" shows "This
sound device does not have any capture controls".

This problem is in Linux, not Windows. Are you testing in Linux too?
If you try use Alsamixer to raise input volume, you have an option for this?

Thanks for reply!