Re: recording audio from speakers

Finally, I found a better solution.

I just go in 'alsamixer', then I push the 'F4' key, then I select the 'Stereo Mixe' Input Source instead of the 'Front Mic' Input Source. Also, I set the Capture volume to 100%.
After this, I unplug my microphone.
Then I record with ffmpeg audio and video.
After this, I have a video with 'mono' audio (only in the right).
So, I use ffmpeg again to map correctly the audio in both left and right channels.

Now I have a good video.

The quality of the audio isn't perfect and I don't know how to improve it.
Have you any idea about this ?

Also, after using ffmpeg, my 'alsamixer' settings are not kept.
Indeed, when I come back to my 'alsamixer', I see the 'Front Mic' Input Source and the Capture volume is not 100%.
Do you know why my settings are not kept ?