Re: [off-list] Is RME HDSPe AIO supported?

> Subject: [off-list] Is RME HDSPe AIO supported?
> From: ralf.mardorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: benbriedis@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 12:25:41 +0200
>
> Off-list, since the mail at least seems to be delayed. It didn't came
> through the list right now.
>
> FWIW, the analog IOs do work in addition to the 2 ADAT IOs, but perhaps
> with jitter, see below.
>
> Please reply to the list. I only sent this off-list, so that you get a
> quick response.

Thanks very much for the info - very useful.  I imagine we'll have PCIe
motherboards for  a fair while,  even if PCI is disappearing . I was thinking of using
a PCIe-to-PCI adapter with the  RME HDSP 9632 as I'd like to put the card
in a small form box (mini-ITX).  Almost none of those have 32-bit PCI slots.
I guess there could be some danger of the adapter causing problems though...

Cheers,
Nem