Re: snd-usb-audio : issue sending "set sample freq"

First test I could make, patching the usbaudio.c source from ubuntu 10.04 with your patch.
Now the device can play sounds at 48kHz on the Plantronics C720.
However, I can't play sounds at 16kHz anymore, I get clicks instead (exactly like it was previously when trying to play 48kHz sounds with the device set to 16kHz).
I use aplay -D hw:1,0 to run the tests (bypassing pulse etc)

I'll make further tests when I can and keep you posted.

Thanks

- Yves