Re: Status of CM6631 USB

Torstein and list;

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 12:56 PM, chris hermansen <clhermansen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Torstein and list;
>
> On Mar 18, 2013 12:52 PM, "Torstein Hegge" <hegge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 07:36:01PM -0700, chris hermansen wrote:
>> > The kernel's compiled and I'm testing.  Cutting to the chase, I can't
>> > seem to get it to misbehave any more.
>>
>> I'm a bit worried that you didn't get a single warning about runtime
>> rate being different from current rate, if this last change is all that
>> is needed, you should still get the warnings, followed by a reset.
>>
>> > Torstein, I think you might have it nailed here.  On behalf of us
>> > Schiit owners let me offer you a huge huge thank you for your patience
>> > and debugging here.
>> >
>> > I can't do any more testing for the next two weeks as I will be away
>> > (not in the same country as the Schiit and the old Toshiba).  But I
>> > can pick up again in early April if there's more to do.
>>
>> OK, thank you for testing this.
>
> I will test more when I return on 30 April to see if I can observe the
> recovery sequence.

Hmm that was a bit of a slip of the brain.  Anyway, I'm actually back
in the same general vicinity as the Bifrost and can do some more
testing.

Torstein, is there anything specific you want me to try, or just patch
up the kernel and have at it?

--
Chris Hermansen · clhermansen "at" gmail "dot" com

C'est ma façon de parler.