Re: bought a new pci audiointerface, VIA VT1720/24

> Thanks for the encouragement, I actually tried just that earlier today
> but I didn't have the patiance to go through all of them, now I did,
> the av710 seems to work, oddly enough there's no sound from the left
> front channel o_O But the rest seems to work. My next question then
> would be how I get Alsa to mix down and connect to the rear speaker
> channel automaticly?

Ok, I got it, but I cant figure out how to get both dmixer functionality
with the ttables...

This makes audio go to rear speakers but dmix is broken.

pcm.dmixer {
     type dmix
     ipc_key 1024 #required and must be unique
     slave.pcm {
         type hw
         card II #same as above
         #device 0 #same as above