alsa - pulseaudio -cinelerra don't talk intelligible to each other? (cinelerra mute)

Hi everyone!

In these places (pls. have a look, esp. the PulsAudio ML last message):

Cinelerra mailing list:
http://kevb.net/lurker/thread/20120319.201128.7bbd4e2b.en.html

I tried to gather some help on Gentoo forums:
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-917100-highlight-.html

And here the first port of call, as the developer on PulsAudio MLsaid:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-discuss/2012-March/013020.html

I am running against walls in a vicious circle here, but I thought I'd
(not a programmer really, but I currently depend on this program for
some work), but I thought I'dgo and guess...

And from these:

pulseaudio_mplayer_OK:
http://pastebin.com/hHCca6uF

pulseaudio_vlc_OK:
http://pastebin.com/Tx4fujjG

pulseaudio_kaffeine_OK:
http://pastebin.com/JLmx6Xyr

pulseaudio_cinelerra_BAD:
http://pastebin.com/SUZVQyU2

...And from these above, I now voice my suspicions.
The former three sink-inputs are similarly structured, here just the
line with "sink-input-by-application":
                module-stream-restore.id =
"sink-input-by-application-name:MPlayer"
                module-stream-restore.id =
"sink-input-by-application-id:org.VideoLAN.VLC"
                module-stream-restore.id =
"sink-input-by-application-name:kaffeine-xbu"

While Cinelerra got it differently in many places...
...[snip]...
                application.language = "C"
It feels, to a user of little knowledge like me, feels like Java, isn't
it Java Cinelerra is written in? Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe this is
irrelevant...

...[snip]...
                application.icon_name = "cinelerra"
                module-stream-restore.id =
"sink-input-by-application-name:ALSA plug-in [cinelerra]"

What icon name? Who needs that here?
Anyway, the Cinelerra ALSA plug-in line above looks suspicious.
Does that line tell enough, upstream in the layers, to get the sound to
play?
Is it Cinelerra code that is buggy here?
Or is it alsa-plugins code that misses on something here?

Just where to look for solution? (Some developers on PulseAudio list and
Cinelerra did take a look but did't point to any working solutions yet.)
I have looked in all relevant places, and after this one, the alsa-users
ML, there is little left for me to do.

Anyone got more to tell? Will be appreciated!

Miroslav Rovis
www.CroatiaFidelis.hr