Re: alsa - pulseaudio -cinelerra don't talk intelligible to each other? (cinelerra mute)

Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> pulseaudio_mplayer_OK:
> pulseaudio_vlc_OK:
> pulseaudio_kaffeine_OK:
> pulseaudio_cinelerra_BAD:

I guess the difference is that cinelerra is not using PulseAudio
directly but through an ALSA plugin.

>                 application.language = "C"
> It feels, to a user of little knowledge like me, feels like Java, isn't
> it Java Cinelerra is written in?

The ALSA library is written in C.

I'd guess that your system is configured so that the default ALSA
device is the ALSA PulseAudio plugin, and cinelerra uses just that.

Please show the output of "aplay -v something.wav".

Regards,
Clemens