Re: crack noise with USB on linux 3.x

Hello all,

Tatsuki Sugiura wrote:
>>> When I use 3.x, get crack noise on my USB audio randomly.
>
>> I'm not aware of any relevant changes in the USB or sound subsystems
>> between 2.6.39 and 3.0.  It's possible that this might be some change
>> in general power management, or that some other driver is interfering.
>
> Hmmmm.... I can't guess the point of problem. But in the fact,
> I get noise with 3.x kernel without any error/warning message.

I confirmed another USB audio device. Same problem is occured.

And I tried 3.2.7 with turning CONFIG_USB_EHCI_TT_NEWSCHED option
off by this information;

But it didn't affect anything on 3.2.7....

The cracking noise may be related with disk or network I/O load,
but I can't judge and can't find any options to resolve currently.
Finally I revert my kernel to 2.6.39, it works well.

Thanks,