Re: Usb audio card CM6206 - noise while recording audio

Clemens, thanks for fast responce.

Already mute all input beside line in but noise is still present.

Tested with various ports and hubs - the same sh.t.

The only one thing helps - cable with noise reduction.

I just want to figure out - is it hardware issue, or software?