Re: Usb audio card CM6206 - noise while recording audio

Anton Komarov wrote:
> I am trying to record audio from this card. Arecord works great but
> there is one small problem.
>
> When i am starting arecord low noise appears on the background.

Of the input or of the output?

Anyway, try disabling mixer controls for any unused inputs.  If the
noise is caused by electrical noise on the USB power line, try with or
without a hub, or at a different USB port.

There's nothing that software can do about this.

Regards,
Clemens