Re: maudio revolution 7.1 and 5.1 audio file

Hi,

I make others tests. If I remove my custom .asoundrc file :

speaker-test -Dplug:surround51 -c6 -t wav
=> All channels are OK

aplay -Dplug:surround51 Front_Left.wav
"Front Left" OK
"Front Center" on Side Left speaker
"Front Right" OK
"Side Left" on Front Center speaker
"Side Right" on LFE speaker
"LFE" on Side Right speaker

How to explain this difference between speaker-test and aplay even if I
use the same device "plug:surround51" ?

Regards