Problem with "snd_pcm_open_conf" function in "src/pcm/pcm.c"

Hi,

I'm porting Android to a Freescale board with ALSA and I've got some problems
with recording. I'm receiving an error from alsa-lib, but it's not clear to me
why I get it. It's like if alsa is looking for a "null" (in the sense of null
pointer) node in the configuration, which seems strange to me.

I posted a message on the android-porting mailing list with all the details (I recommend reading it) but I didn't found a solution:
http://groups.google.com/group/android-porting/browse_thread/thread/91522627e181da1d

As it's mainly related to alsa-lib have you got any hint or suggestion?

Diego