Re: [SPAM] No Sound in Debian 6

Hello,

Thank you.

These are the differences of the two logs: http://pastebin.com/nAtnhMvc

As I am not a really experienced user, I do not know how to add and configure the modules properly. It would be nice if you would explain this in more detail.

This is the modinfo on the three sound modules installed on Knoppix: http://pastebin.com/ADknBwRt
And this is the output of the alsa-info skript you mentioned - On Knoppix: http://pastebin.com/fHCguzr6 , On Debian: http://pastebin.com/0rAPiyEN .

Best Regards
Savio

PS: I hope the Pastebin Links are ok. I just wanted the mail not get too messy.
PPS: As seen in the files, I was wrong saying the there would be a Sigmatel card on Knoppix in /proc/asound/cards. However a Sigmatel codec is used on Knoppix.