Re: Virtuoso Driver: Xonar HDAV1.3 HDMI Output

Looks like a passively-cooled NVidia GT430 could replace my 9600GT and Xonar HDAV 1.3 cards with about the same GPU performance and also support LPCM 8-channel, TrueHD and DTS-Master pass through, providing it is all supported by the linux drivers (which it looks like it should be).

Cheers,
Keean.