can't apply the concurrent audio applications with dmix

Hi, all:
I edit my ~/.asoundrc as below:

pcm.!default {
    type plug
    slave.pcm "asym"
}

pcm.asym {
    type asym
    playback.pcm "save"
    capture.pcm "save1"
}

pcm.dsp0 {
    type plug
    slave.pcm "asym"
}

pcm.dsp {
    type plug
    slave.pcm "asym"
}

pcm.save {
	type file
	slave.pcm "dmixout"
	file "/var/tmp/record.raw"
}

pcm.save1 {
	type file
	slave.pcm "dmixin"
	file "/var/tmp/record1.raw"
}

pcm.dmixout  {
    type dmix
    ipc_key 12345
    ipc_key_add_uid yes
    slave {
        pcm hw
        channels 2
        period_size 1024
        buffer_size 32768
        rate 44100
    }
    bindings {
        0 0
        1 1
    }
}

ctl.mixer0 {
    type hw
    card 0
}

pcm.dmixin {
        type dsnoop
        ipc_key 98765
        ipc_key_add_uid yes
        slave {
                pcm hw
                channels 2
                period_size 1024
                buffer_size 32768
                rate 44100
        }
        bindings {
                0 0
                1 1
        }
}

Then restart alsa and found I can record what I hear from my PC now!
but unfortunatly, I can't "mplayer a movie" and "listen to a streaming
mp3" at the same time--one of the two has no sound.
but when I change the ~/.asoundrc to ~/.asoundrc_bak and restart the
alsa--than the configure will not take effect---now I can "mplayer a
movie" and "listen to a streaming mp3" at the same time--with good
mixed audio.

Who know why I can't apply the concurrent audio applications with dmix?