Re: can't apply the concurrent audio applications with dmix

Hello!
   Hm, that's rather a complex setup. I only have two ideas: 1. Shouldn't you
directly supply which hw device you want to use, so instead of "hw" something
like "hw:1" or "hw:1,0"?
   2. Is it out of the question to use JACK? JACK can automatically mix streams
and most audio apps support it. Besides, for simple listening or recording,
there is an alsaplugin, which works for me, since I still have a few apps,
which don't understand JACK. And JACK should be part of every distro nowadays.
   I hope that somehow helps a bit.
   Kindest regards
           Julien

--------